Better Photos: Hampshire, 6th October 2018
- 1 full day workshop, in person (max. 6 attendees per course)
- A beautiful full colour course book, containing all the technical information you need, illustrated examples for you to advance your photography
- Membership to the TCC private Facebook group for you to share your work, ask questions and take part in regular challenges to advance your photographic skills
Your Tutors: Ria Mishaal ARPS, David F Cooke FRPS EFIAP
6 in stock
Better Photos: how to take creative images of your life
This course is designed for those who are passionate about photographing their life and travels and who are looking to become more creative in what they do. We will explore manual camera settings to give you creative control and case studies in portraits, events, travel and still life (food and flowers).
Before doing the course, you to need to know how to find the basic controls on your camera. Take our ‘The Kit’ crash course if you would like to learn the basics quickly.
Suggestions: Use Flickr or Pinterest to find which type of photography appeals to you most. Bring your favourite 5 images to the course for discussion.
- Understanding your camera (Aperture, shutter speed and ISO)
- How to manipulate light
- Introduction to some different types of photography
We will discuss how to approach these subjects using illustrated examples
- Friends and family
- Babies and children
- Special occasions
- Be instagram ready
- How to photograph flowers and food
- Create a mini home studip
- Developing your Photography further
You will receive a beautiful full colour course book (containing all the technical information you need, illustrated examples for you to advance your photography) and membership to the TCC private Facebook group for you to share your work, ask questions and take part in regular challenges to advance your photographic skills.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.