Bespoke 1-2-1 digital photography tuition with Ria Mishaal
- Half day: 9am-12pm (3 hours) or 1pm-4pm (3 hours)
- A convenient date will be arranged after booking, and the date of tuition must be within 6 months of purchase.
- The tuition session is held at Ria Mishaal’s studio in Chandler’s Ford, Hampshire. Ria’s studio is 5 minutes walk from local train station, or just off the motorway with off road parking.
- If you would like Ria to travel to a different location for the day, please contact us for options at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose what you want to learn. We will create a bespoke lesson plan for you.
- This tuition is suitable for all skill levels.
This is a unique opportunity to get individually tailored tuition to fill the gaps in your knowledge or just target your learning to those things you are most keen to become skilled in.
Choose from topics such as:
Practical photography topics:
- Operating your camera and learning manual operation
- Taking better portraits
- Composition and creative photography
- Setting up a home studio for product photography using natural and added light
- Wedding shooting and editing workflow
- Studio portraiture workflow with a one light setup
- Retouching for product photography, portraiture and weddings
Productivity and business topics:
- Setting up a photography business
- Considerations in branding and marketing
- Goal setting and time management
- Workflow and productivity
Ria Mishaal is a full-time successful wedding and portrait photographer who was named as one of the top 15 UK wedding photographers in 2017. She has grown her business to a 6 figure turnover over the last 7 years. She is a Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society.