Date: Tuesday 12th February 2019
Location: Flax Bourton, Bristol
Tutor: Ria Mishaal FRPS
This one day course is designed to teach you simple and effective editing which will help you develop your own style, and use all the skills at your disposal to create the very best images for your clients. Ria will share with you the editing processes she uses to create her timeless, emotive images.
Ria Mishaal is a full-time successful wedding and portrait photographer who was named as one of the top 15 UK wedding photographers in 2017. She has developed a unique and identifiable style which is recognised and sought after.
“On the top suppliers list for some of the UK’s best venues, Ria is a firm favourite with modern brides looking for truly timeless images with emotion behind them. Using natural light, she captures all of the moments you knew you wanted, as well as the ones you didn’t!”– BRIDES magazine online 2017
10 in stock
|Buy both and pay only £345||Buy 1 Quantity Wedding Photography: Workflows & Systems (1 Day) and get discount in Wedding Photography: Editing & Retouching (1 Day)||£145.00|
Ria will share the editing processes she has used to build her six figure business over the last 7 years. There are many ways to do this: she will share what she has learnt from her experience and education over that time. She will concentrate on Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop but will talk about methods, which can be used in a number of other popular programs and will talk about other programs which speed up her workflow.
- Programs useful for culling your images down to the best set
- Labelling and organising your images
- Introduction to Adobe Lightroom
- Understanding the layout and tools of library and develop modules
- How to use the library module to organise your images
- Using the develop module to adjust images to emphasise atmosphere
- Using the develop module to adjust colour
- Retouching in Lightroom
- Retouching in Adobe Photoshop
- Introduction to layers and using layers to merge images and open eyes
- Changing colours (hair, dress, grass)
- How to fix issues with dresses
- how to remove objects, fire escape signs etc
No prior knowledge of any editing programs is assumed, but some familiarity with the general layout of Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop would help.