Date: Monday 11th February 2019
Location: Flax Bourton, Bristol
Tutor: Ria Mishaal FRPS
Organisation is the key to a successful and profitable business, having efficient and powerful workflows and systems in place for each element. In this one day course, Ria Mishaal will go through her workflows and systems from client management to shooting and backup procedures and album design.
Ria Mishaal is a full-time successful wedding and portrait photographer who was named as one of the top 15 UK wedding photographers in 2017. She is a Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society.
“On the top suppliers list for some of the UK’s best venues, Ria is a firm favourite with modern brides looking for truly timeless images with emotion behind them. Using natural light, she captures all of the moments you knew you wanted, as well as the ones you didn’t!”– BRIDES magazine online 2017
10 in stock
|Buy both and pay only £345||Buy 1 Quantity Wedding Photography: Workflows & Systems (1 Day) and get discount in Wedding Photography: Editing & Retouching (1 Day)||£145.00|
Ria will share the systems and workflows she has used to build her six figure business over the last 7 years. There are many ways to do this: she will share what she has learnt from her experience and education over that time.
- Workflows for client management and interaction
- Building a reputation and getting in front of new clients
- Interacting with potential clients
- booking procedures
- treating your clients well to build referrals that sing
- Workflows for shooting and backup procedures
- developing a style and making sure you anticipate key moments
- File management, naming and sorting your images.
- How, when and what to backup from equipment to documents to images
- Album creation procedures
- Choosing the right products for your work
- Showing what you want to sell
- Processes for choosing images for albums and the review process
- Processes for designing and ordering
As part of the course, you will receive templates for emails, communications and workflow layouts to help you implement what you have learnt.
This workshop has been designed for those intending to start a photographic business in the near future and those who have recently started up and feel a need for some support and guidance. No prior knowledge is assumed.